Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Big ( wet) weekend for the Bullitt !

This weekend,hope the weather holds up, should be a great one. Friday afternoon,I will take the Bullitt to VMP,along with my buddy,who will have his 2007 GT,with tune,4.10 gear,and brand new sticky M/T slicks. We will try and get the best ET's out of both cars,on the still sticky track,after last weekends NHRA Virginia Nationals.
Plus the F.A.S.T. boys will be in town running their Fall Nationals,with their crazy quick stock looking muscle cars. One certain '69 Hemi Roadrunner shooting for sub 10.50's !!! on those little tires!
Ought to be a great weekend,with so far weather forecast calling for dry and chilly weather!!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. I believe a few records were set. I'm only 15 minutes from the track,and didn't bother to go. Saving a few bucks for the events I like.
You know,if you take all the decals off of today's race cars,NHRA Pro Classes,and NASCAR, you can hardly tell what kind of car they are supposed to represent!
Guess I just like the old type racing! The Funny cars being the worst!!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Mus408 said:
Yeah. I believe a few records were set. I'm only 15 minutes from the track,and didn't bother to go. Saving a few bucks for the events I like.
You know,if you take all the decals off of today's race cars,NHRA Pro Classes,and NASCAR, you can hardly tell what kind of car they are supposed to represent!
Guess I just like the old type racing! The Funny cars being the worst!!
I totally agree!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sadly,the only big event,so far,is the continuing rain. No Bullitt runs for Friday,and Saturday looks to be a little wet in the morning too.
Oh well,it will sit in it's race optimized trim,until another good weekend comes around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.