Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone cammed out there Bullitt yet. After going to a few street meets and hearing some of those cars I'd like to put some cams in that'll give the car a noticeable lopey idle. Any suggestions on brands or what stage cam to get?

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Yes there are some '01 owners that have,and there is a thread about the same,over in the 2008 Bullitt Mod forum,about the hot rod cams.
I looked at the idea,but most all of the cams,for the '01,require valve spring replacement. When you add it all up,it's about $1100 bucks in parts,plus extra for the few special tools you need,if you do it yourself!
Too much money for me,not to mention it is a big job doing it with the engine in the car!

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Yeah I have cammed my bullitt. I went with comp cams and at that time they were the only reasonable ones, but now they are a whole bunch. The most notable one seem to be hitech. From what I have been reading they seem to be getting the most power out. Just do some research and see what is good for you. I went with the non pi cams from comp because they had the duration I wanted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts