Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the BIGGEST Bullitt?

I believe Bullitt4204 (aka No Rain Rick, El Presidente') has the BIGGEST Bullitt.

Check it out...it's HUMONGOUS!

:py1:

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
It's definitely bigger than my Bullitt, which is only 8 inches long (1:18 the scale of that one above)!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Cochese said:

I believe Bullitt4204 (aka No Rain Rick, El Presidente') has the BIGGEST Bullitt.

You ain't right! :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Cochese said:

You're on drugs.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BigBullitt said:
You're on drugs.
True. Lisinopril for hypertension. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tony Alonso said:
It's definitely bigger than my Bullitt, which is only 8 inches long (1:18 the scale of that one above)!
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Tony "The Small Guy" Alonso.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Bullitt4204 said:
You ain't right! :lol:
And they let this guy fly airplanes! Not the little ones, either. The big ones that carry hundreds of people! :eek:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Bullitt3817 said:
And they let this guy fly airplanes! Not the little ones, either. The big ones that carry hundreds of people! :eek:
I always check the cabin to see if PY is at the controls before I get to my seat when I fly Delta! So far, so good! :lol:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Bullitt4204 said:
I always check the cabin to see if PY is at the controls before I get to my seat when I fly Delta! So far, so good! :lol:
Yeah whats even more scary is that py and i might be working for the same airline pretty soon. :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DHGBULLITT said:
Yeah whats even more scary is that py and i might be working for the same airline pretty soon. :rotfl:
If the Northwest/Delta merger happens, I'll probably get furloughed (again) since I'm so junior...but, I'm on the verge of getting fired anyway. :frown:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Cochese said:
If the Northwest/Delta merger happens, I'll probably get furloughed (again) since I'm so junior...but, I'm on the verge of getting fired anyway. :frown:
OH MAN ! dont say that, thats not kool!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DHGBULLITT said:
OH MAN ! dont say that, thats not kool!
Downsizing happens which is typical of mergers, however, the meger hasn't happened yet and I can't control it even if it does happen. The way it is being talked about among the pilot ranks, the merger will happen prior to Bush leaving office. On the verge of being fired is another story which is in the present...training/anxiety issues.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TwoStangWmn said:
Oh NO! Not again!!!! :frown:

What are you training for Collin? :confused:
MD88. I had completed training a year ago [in the MD88] and then went out on a medical for 9 months. I returned in October of 2007 to go through MD88 requalification training and still have not been able to get requalified...anxiety/depression issues.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Cochese said:
Downsizing happens which is typical of mergers, however, the meger hasn't happened yet and I can't control it even if it does happen. The way it is being talked about among the pilot ranks, the merger will happen prior to Bush leaving office. On the verge of being fired is another story which is in the present...training/anxiety issues.
Maybe if it happens they will look at my senority and age and offer me a nice buyout, LOL, probably stand a better chance of getting hit by a rocket in my driveway. LOL!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
probably stand a better chance of getting hit by a rocket in my driveway. LOL!
Careful, it could happen...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts