Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the event is fast approaching, I thought it would be good to have a list of who is attending. Please respond (only one post per member) if you will be attending. Can a Moderator please make this thread a sticky?

Sandra and I will see you there. We will be arriving Thursday for the evening cruise and will stay through Sunday. I will be doing open track on Friday, and the Evening with Ford on Saturday night. We are staying at the Marriott under Kenneth Shelley.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Driving in from NYC will there April 15 (Wed) thur April 19 (Sun) I'm staying at the host Hotel Marriott Birmingham..........Brian Walshe

·
Registered
263 Posts
Will be there.

Planning to join a convoy in Michigan. We are scheduled to get to Birmingham Thursday early afternoon and meet with the main Pony Trail group.

Staying at the Holiday In Express and Suites on Old Grants Mill Road in Irondale.

I am registered for the Thursday night Cruise In and for the Open Track Saturday.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Luc T said:
Will be there.

Planning to join a convoy in Michigan.
What's the skinny on this convoy? I'm headed south and interested.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I will be getting in on thursday
staying at the Quialty Inn

Chris Bullitt 3975

·
Registered
450 Posts
Jim5081 said:
What's the skinny on this convoy? I'm headed south and interested.
Jim, we talked about heading down together earlier. Do you know anything more about the convoy? Lemme know.

Max

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am planning popping down for a short visit - Friday - Saturday. I'll be catching up to my husband and may help him/them with the open track event. Maybe and hopefully I'll see some of you amongst the 100's of 'stangs that will be there. :shine:

Above all, have a safe trip and fun time :clap:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll be there with '01 DHG #1133 Fri - Sun after joining the 2009 Mustangs Across America tour in Amarillo, TX... I'm scheduled to participate in the Open Track on Friday and Saturday. REALLY looking forward to this one!!!

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I'll be there late Thursday night or some time friday with #3808 and family. Ready for a road trip now!!!! This has been a long cold winter.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
I am looking for a room mate with a hotel room.

OR

I can get a room today near the track but still need a room mate. Or multiple room mates.

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
12,937 Posts
I was really hoping that 3230 would be back on the road and ready for her first road trip to the 45th. But...looks like MPH won't be able to even get to her for at least 3 more weeks....doesn't appear like the downturned economy has affected MPH, they are busier then they've ever been.................sigh...............so....at this point it doesn't appear like I will make it to this event....

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
I am planning on being there in time for the cruise assuming everything works out. Everything being.... the Bullitt being back together, otherwise I'll take the GT500. After that.... I don't know what I'll be doing. Hanging out, doing burnouts.......looking for a party maybe...... Any locals know of a drag strip with T&T friday or saturday night? Bullitt is not really set up for twisties anymore so I didn't bother signing up for any of the track time.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ackman70 said:
Is the club parking together? And if so how do I get my name on the list?
The MCA President is in my local club, and he told us that you have to arrive all together at the same time in order to park together. Once you are given a spot that will be yours for the weekend.

·
Registered
89 Posts
BB2008 said:
The MCA President is in my local club, and he told us that you have to arrive all together at the same time in order to park together. Once you are given a spot that will be yours for the weekend.
Here is the reply I got from the MCA:
"I know there are some groups getting together but I’m not sure which ones. There are some requirements as far as getting groups together. I know one is that you must be on a list for that group prior to arriving at the show. You need to get with someone in your club that may be getting together this group. I think the deadline is sometime the first week or April (?). I’m not sure of the date."

Sounds a lot different then what the Pres. told you. One hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing?

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ackman70 said:
Here is the reply I got from the MCA:
"I know there are some groups getting together but I’m not sure which ones. There are some requirements as far as getting groups together. I know one is that you must be on a list for that group prior to arriving at the show. You need to get with someone in your club that may be getting together this group. I think the deadline is sometime the first week or April (?). I’m not sure of the date."

Sounds a lot different then what the Pres. told you. One hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing?
I guess like any President he is not 100% familiar with all of the operational details. The answer that you got probably means that each group has to organize themselves to arrive there at the same time to be parked together. I don't know if MCA is reserving blocks of spots.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts