Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to add one, but I checked for a website and on e-bay with no luck. Where to I find one of these little gems?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
For ebay just remember to search "BKU separator". It shows up as a listing for an F150 Lightning. You can just call him with the number posted, but reading his comments on his listing is informative.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Make sure you let him know you've got a Bullitt. He'll include specific instructions for it.

Just installed mine on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Lambo said:
I've decided to add one, but I checked for a website and on e-bay with no luck. Where to I find one of these little gems?
I read somewhere that he would be shut down on E-bay for a bit. I think he's going to re-post product around the 5th or 6th of July.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Loop said:
I read somewhere that he would be shut down on E-bay for a bit. I think he's going to re-post product around the 5th or 6th of July.
Brett is in the process of moving to Tennessee, so it won't be business as usual until after the 6th.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I contacted Brett a few weeks ago on ebay about purchasing a seperator, he only accepts pay pal on ebay. Any one know if he will accepts any other type of payment if i call him direct.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
08bullitt5164 said:
I contacted Brett a few weeks ago on ebay about purchasing a seperator, he only accepts pay pal on ebay. Any one know if he will accepts any other type of payment if i call him direct.. Thanks
Definitely call him to see what else could be worked out.

I don't see why he wouldn't take a money order. The only problem there would be added time using snail mail.

IMO, PayPal is a great tool for purchases. It is easy, secure, and provides buyer protection. In this day and age, you may want to give some serious thought to opening an account.

BTW, PayPal's Money Market account rate (no minimum amount or term) is very competitive and beats what the banks are giving in my area.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Brett has completed moving his shop:

BKU Motorsports
Well we're finally open again!!! After a diabolical move! Just a note to anyone contemplating moving their business half-way across the country, DON'T DO IT!!! STOP NOW AND SAVE YOUR SELF!!!
We just got our internet up and running, it's only 2 weeks behind when it was suppose to be up and running, it seems Comcast didn't have the bandwidth capability to our new location like they though they did??? So after a week and a half of waiting for them to install new underground to our location it appears we're finally OK, unless this isn't really working either. Now the only other big issue is waiting for DynoJet to get here next week to see if they can fix our chassis dyno, that the shipping company damaged during the move, because they lifted it incorrectly with the crane, and almost folded it in half, so it doesn't look good for our old dyno..... I can't wait to see how the shipping company reacts to the price of a new chassis dyno, that should be interesting!!!

I know a bunch of you were waiting to place orders for the last week now, so here's the new contact info:
BKU Motorsports
1708 Longview
Sevierville, TN 37876
865-366-7532

Brett's Email = [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts