Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've owned #1171 for over three years, and I am the second owner. I'm selling the car due to my wife and I having our first child, so the extra cash would be nice. The car is driven about once a week and kept under a cover when not driven. The previous owner kept the car garaged, and drove it less that I do. Overall the car is in great shape. The drivers side seat has normal wear, and the paint has the usual chips from normal driving. There is one scratch under the gas cap filler that was repaired with touch up paint, it is hardly noticeable though. There are NO holes drilled for the front plate. I have it held on with Velcro. I do have the stock mufflers, which will go to the buyer. Here is the information on the car:

29,000 miles
Mach 460 equipped

Modifications:
4.10 gears
Diablosport Predator 93 Octane Tune (Comes with tuner which reads codes, etc)
Flowmaster 2 Chambers
K&N Filter
A few interior Bullitt numbered pieces
Sequential Taillights
**Aluminum Driveshaft in my signature is NOT included.

I'm located in Lynchburg, Virginia (1 hour from Roanoke, 2 from Richmond, 4 from D.C). I'm asking 13,000. NEW PICTURES TAKEN 1/26/08.

*My email address is [email protected]. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice looking Bullitt, PM sent!

·
Registered
771 Posts
:(

My Mustang Week parking lot companion will be lonely next year.

Congrats on the little one in transit though!

I have seen, heard, and watched this car at the past couple of Mustang Weeks. It really is a nice car! It even sat in the parking lot at the hotel during Mustang Week next to the Black 02 Z06, with it's cover on (the Bullitt, not the Z06).

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FDWheelMan3687 said:

My Mustang Week parking lot companion will be lonely next year.

Congrats on the little one in transit though!

I have seen, heard, and watched this car at the past couple of Mustang Weeks. It really is a nice car! It even sat in the parking lot at the hotel during Mustang Week next to the Black 02 Z06, with it's cover on (the Bullitt, not the Z06).
Thanks man! I haven't had any bites yet, so as of right now, I'll still be there!

·
Registered
771 Posts

If it's got to go, it's a really nice car.

Sounds VERY nice too!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FDwheelman, if I sell it, I'll still have my 1994 V6 to bring to Mustang Week....but you are right, it won't be the same.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Included with the sale will be a copy of the movie Bullitt!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It has Kumho Ecsta's. I would say they have 50-60% of their tread life left.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts