Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Bullitt Number proof of it before it fades away :smile: Note these are all when its was raining just a little bit.

Open Hood Pic

Right rear view

A picture of the owner ( aka ME ). Don't I look happy standing in the rain getting a pictures of my car. The things I do for my Bullitt.

Big scary nose ... be afraid very afraid.
So this is why people get out of my way on the road. Hmm :smile:

Of cource the Bullitt name, always need this picture.

Black Bullitt #1574
Gigabeast Dot Com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anumis on 2001-09-07 10:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that was taken on labor day. My brother in-law has a digital camera and this was the only time I could get him to take pictures. So I figured whats a little rain. Earlier that day my car was spotless and now its covered with spots :smile:

·
Registered
25 Posts
are u CRAZY!!! keep er outta the rain!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-15 15:39, Bigbangin04839 wrote:
are u CRAZY!!! keep er outta the rain!!!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

hehe, i have no choice. I live in an apartment and it stays out side. I wish i could use this a weekend car but I can't do that. I do have a car port which is really helpful. :smile:

·
Registered
25 Posts
good atleast u are making an effort, we should never let these cars to an easy waste. oh and also how did you post multiple pix it only let me add one to my signature, and yes that was about 2 hours after it rained, like after i pulled in the garage though i wetted the chami and went to work getting all the water that sprayed lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-15 23:21, Bigbangin04839 wrote:
good atleast u are making an effort, we should never let these cars to an easy waste. oh and also how did you post multiple pix it only let me add one to my signature, and yes that was about 2 hours after it rained, like after i pulled in the garage though i wetted the chami and went to work getting all the water that sprayed lol

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

This images are not im my signature. All I did was uploaded them and use html tags to display the images. Such as "

1 - 7 of 7 Posts