Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's about time I guess. We've had her since 2002. Bought her with just 2,700 miles and have put 800 miles on her since then. She has spent the most of her life in our garage in Virginia Beach, Va with a car cover on her and taken out on only the nicest days. She even smells brand new. $21,000, 757-471-4869.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh ya, and bone stock right down to the air filter

I probably should have mentioned that. This is like buying a brand new 2001 Bullitt, except you can't buy a brand new one. If your looking for a new Mustang GT and you want a Bullitt, here it is. If you're a collector, this would be a great car for you too. If your looking for a steel, sorry I can't help you there! I only wish more Bullitt owners would realize what they have and get on board.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice! Thats less than half what mine had on it when I picked it up. Amazing that there are still Bullitts out there with such low mileage

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Realization

I certainly can see where it would be hard to pony up $21,000 for a 01 GT even though it's a Bullitt with only 3500 miles. I figure I'll wait around for somebody that likes being exclusive and has the cash to to so. It'll happen someday. I'm in no hurry. Oh yah, English Bob, Quid's work for me. I'll even reduce the price a little to help cover the shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
vabchbullitt said:
I certainly can see where it would be hard to pony up $21,000 for a 01 GT even though it's a Bullitt with only 3500 miles. I figure I'll wait around for somebody that likes being exclusive and has the cash to to so. It'll happen someday. I'm in no hurry. Oh yah, English Bob, Quid's work for me. I'll even reduce the price a little to help cover the shipping.
Very tempted buddy...... Remember there are NO BLACK ones here in the UK ! !

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With only 1818 black ones made, need one in the UK!

Then all you would need to do is get a blue one and you would have all three. Who else could say that? LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold through Mustang and Ford Trader

Sold it to not just a Mustang lover but a serious Bullitt lover. Hopefully yoo'll being hearing from him soon. I think I'm as happy as he is because he drove down from New York state with an enclosed car hauler and picked it up. I think our baby is in great hands.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tell me about "Mustang and Ford Trader", I have been trying to sell #692 for a few months and no luck. Is "Mustang and Ford Trader" a magazine or on-line service?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Curious as to how much you actually got for it?
I bought mine from a DEALER LOT in Texas for 17,500 in 2003 with 25,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
vabchbullitt said:
Then all you would need to do is get a blue one and you would have all three. Who else could say that? LOL
he has a blue one :D
but he would need the real color still yet... ;)

vabchbullitt said:
Sold it to not just a Mustang lover but a serious Bullitt lover. Hopefully yoo'll being hearing from him soon. I think I'm as happy as he is because he drove down from New York state with an enclosed car hauler and picked it up. I think our baby is in great hands.
awesome!
congrats, and I am always pleased to hear when these fall into good hands :cool:

Lou6969 said:
Tell me about "Mustang and Ford Trader", I have been trying to sell #692 for a few months and no luck. Is "Mustang and Ford Trader" a magazine or on-line service?
you have heard of autotrader before, right? http://www.autotrader.com/
they also put out a Ford and Mustang trader that is exclusive to more of a hotrod, performance, collector, etc audience. It only comes out I believe monthly or so, and is a great place to advertise your steed, especially, if it's pretty rare or crazy.

From the regular trader, I bought my 66 FB, 93 F150, and it helped in various friends searching as well. I think the Taurus we bought back in October was listed in tehre as well. That rounds out all but 2 of the cars I have owned ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya, I found the trader at a 7/11 and called in the add and e-mailed the picture. I got $18.500 for her. She has less than 4000 miles and is as pretty and stock as the day she was built. The guy that bought her wanted an untouched car with low miles. That publication, as stated above attracts specialty and hard to find car buyers nation wide. I had three other calls from it. The add cost a little more, but is well worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts