Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who might be the black Bullitt I passed and waved to this morning heading west on Bell Rd. near 7th Ave. Could not tell if you knew I was a Bullitt since I have replaced the front grill with a Street Scene Speedgrille.

·
Registered
437 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-19 10:20, BLKBLIT wrote:
Just wondering who might be the black Bullitt I passed and waved to this morning heading west on Bell Rd. near 7th Ave. Could not tell if you knew I was a Bullitt since I have replaced the front grill with a Street Scene Speedgrille.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Could you post a pic of your Street Scene Speedgrille?

Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I was going to this past weekend but the picture I took was about 300K bytes and I could not upload without changing resolution. I'll try again and post soon. I do really like the workmanship and quality. The main grille replaces the stock grill and mounts using all the same factory holes. This is a really clean setup. The lower valance grill uses special clips which hold the thing in place rather well. You do NOT have to remove the bumper cover or drill any holes! I really love it and the way it looks.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Might have been me. If I remember right I'm pretty sure I was in that area around that time. I am in the Arizona Mustangs club if you wanna check us out. Go to AZMUSTANGS.com. I'm Random Task on the board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts