Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening BLACK (UA) Bullitts,

I made a trip to the dealer today as my touch up paint has kicked over to black sludge.
Not sure why it kicked over, it was stored inside my home at room temperature.

The OLD part number was PM-19500-1724A.

The NEW part number is PMP-19500-1724A.

The newer container now has a "ballpoint pen" tip as well as a cap brush. The inner red seal for the brush must be removed in order to use the new "ballpoint pen" feature in the new container.

Price for one (1) 0.5 FL OZ at a local Ford dealer was $13.16.

I wish you all a great 4th, the best barbecue chow time, lots of bikinis and roadsodas, fly the flag and be safe.

All the best,
R/T.J.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Why do you need touch up paint?

TJ
Last night you said that you had not driven the Bullitt for months, so why the touch up paint?
Bye the way guys, if you are down So Cal way this week TJ is batching for a couple of weeks, and has arranged a huge July 4th bash.
Lots a free beers and food, plus a few bikini girls from his favourite hang out

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if you could read, you'd know the reason!
Trying to get me strung up or what??:lol: :lol: :lol:
Get busy fixing the noisy a$$ suspension on that Bullitt of yours.
Good talking Mark.

R/T.J.

marjenl said:
TJ
Last night you said that you had not driven the Bullitt for months, so why the touch up paint?
Bye the way guys, if you are down So Cal way this week TJ is batching for a couple of weeks, and has arranged a huge July 4th bash.
Lots a free beers and food, plus a few bikini girls from his favourite hang out

·
Registered
264 Posts
So how was the party?
I worked all day, problem of being a capitalist contractor I suppose.
Sea was great should have gone fishing.
A mate went out and scored well with a Marlin, Sailfish,Yellowfin Tuna and Wahoo.
Trying to get back on our team because we bagged 25 Yellowfin Tuna up to 56 Lbs 2 weeks ago.
Had an email from my nephew, he just came back from the Le Mans 24 hr race complements of Audi. Had a great time. Little S..............t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts