Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow Bullittheads.Due to 2 recent tragic personal events in my life I am forced to sell all of my prized possessions.
1.Black Bullitt #1768 400 miles with full MGW billet interior accessories.Perfect Condition
2.1967 fully restored Mustang GT390 fastback.Over $35,000 spent in restoration
3.2000 Harley Davidson Nightrain. 300 miles with Mikuni Carb,Custom Exhaust and 6 year factory warranty.
4.2 Bullitt dealer brochures in perfect condition
5.1 Bullitt L.A.Press kit in perfect condition
6.1 APC Brushed Aluminum Dash Applique.New in box.
If anyone is interested in any of these items please call me for prices and all details at 1-201-991-6616. I no longer have internet access so please don,t try to e-mail me. I am sending this from my local library.
In the time that I have been a member of this club I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Please do not remove my membership please as I would like to still be a member in spirit.
You are a great bunch of people and I wish everyone in the club a Happy Holidays.
By the way I am located in Northern New Jersey by Giants Football Stadium.
Thank you all.BlackBullitt#1768 Joe Meade

·
Registered
533 Posts
Joe,
I'm sure that I speak for all in that we wish you the very best and pray that things will soon turn in your favor. We will always be with you in spirit.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
man, joe .....i don't know what to say?
i thank you for being a valuable member of this site and for all your comments and input!
i wish you peace and happiness in the VERY near future and hope that everything turns out OK in the long run!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
You'll always be welcome here Joe!!! I sure hope everything turns out okay and you can get back up and running. I'm interested in the press kit, so I'll be given you a call either today or tomm. Best of luck!
Cam

·
Registered
694 Posts
Joe, sorry to hear of your situation and I hope things go well for you. I hope you do well in the sale of your possessions and are able to bounce back in short order. All the best!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just spoke to Joe - he wanted me to post to everyone that he appreciates everyone's responses, and that these responses all mean a lot to him. Unfortunately, Joe has suffered from two recent unexpected tragedies. We all wish you the best!

·
Registered
981 Posts
I just got off of the phone with Joe. He told me that he appreciates everyone's concern for his situation. He is looking for a job in the New Jersey area (near Newark and Secaucus) if anyone has any leads for him.... he does not have internet access anymore so he has to go to the local library to check the website.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Please pass along my thoughts and prayers to Joe for me. Keep hanging in there, things will get better.

Even though most of us have never met face to face, the warmth and kind spirits of everyone here are a big help, they have been to me, and I hope to Joe too!

Brian

·
Registered
981 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-14 09:08, BULLITT68 wrote:
How Can I Get To Check Out The Fastback? How Much? I Live In NY...
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Joe has his phone number listed in his first post. He told me the '68 is "show" quality and he is asking around 28,000.00.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Very sorry to hear about this Joe!
Good luck!

·
Registered
351 Posts
JOE, IT makes me sad to hear of a fellow bullitthead going through tough times,the only thing that I can say is remember to always "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF" no matter what life throws your way, GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I have been out of town on business the last couple of days.

Joe, I wish you the all the best. I know a guy here in town looking for a 68. I will give him your number.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts