Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to put a down payment on the ordering of KB 2.1L today... Sorry for the rude title, just thought I'd be an attention whore, haha. :lol:

And a thanks to Brad, who was going 80 in a 40 to prove why the KB is the way to go, lol! I'll keep you all updated. Btw, almost finished with my '69 Mach 1. Just waiting on headlight trim rings. Whoever plans on coming to the Shelby Meet should see it there!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Jagwire540 said:
Going to put a down payment on the ordering of KB 2.1L today... Sorry for the rude title, just thought I'd be an attention whore, haha. :lol:

And a thanks to Brad, who was going 80 in a 40 to prove why the KB is the way to go, lol! I'll keep you all updated. Btw, almost finished with my '69 Mach 1. Just waiting on headlight trim rings. Whoever plans on coming to the Shelby Meet should see it there!

I just ordered mine on Monday and I am like a kid (58 year old kid at that) in a candy store...:lol: I can't wait to get it in! Are you installing yours yourself? I ordered the manual a few weeks ago and it doesn't look difficult, only time consuming.....a true "labor of love"....:smile:

Keep us posted

Bruce

·
Registered
722 Posts
I hate you guys!!! I have the manual at home and I'm just reading it over and over again until I have enough money to buy my Kenne Bell 2.1L as well lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.