Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of the blue angels crashed today at an airshow in the carolinas... no information yet but apparantly it wasn't where the crashed into each other..possibly a mechanical failure... no word on pilot as of a littel while ago
prayers to him and his family as well as all those involved

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Taps.

:cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
I know these teams are nothing but recruiting efforts but I have seen the Blue Angels in person-these guys are among the most profesional pilots in the world. I have nothing but respect for anyone who signs up for his or hers countrys armed forces-this pilot who lost his life was flying for his love of country.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I met one of the pilots a couple years ago while I was working the local air show, on duty. He gave me a personal tour of his new 52 million dollar F18 Super Hornet, and we exchanged patches (my Sheriff dept patch for his unit and squadron patches). He's a super cool guy. Shortly after meeting him he made it onto the Blue Angels. We exchanged emails for a while, but it's been some time now since we talked. I'm praying he's OK. He is LCDR John Allison, and last I knew he was flying solo jet #5.

·
Registered
740 Posts
That is tragic, our prayers are with his family...:cry:

Rick

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Sinse alot of Tomcat drivers went to the Blues, I have know many and your right they are the very best at just about everything.... I'll send my prays to his family and his squadron mates....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts