Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received mine from BOI and they are great! Below is the text of an email I sent to them. I recommend them highly!

Blue Oval Industries

Invoice : 5119
Description : 1 - 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Smoked Headlights - Pair
Amount : 143.59 (USD)

WOW!
I just wanted to write to you and tell you how pleased I am with the product and the packaging! Double boxed, well protected and great! They arrived in a timely manner and I am VERY PLEASED.

I will be posting the text of this email on the IMBOC (International Mustang Bullitt Owner's Club) Website for all Members: 4,738, Active Members: 771 to read.

Thank you,
Alan

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Are the ones you bought manufactured by Eagle? I bought them awhile back from American Muscle. They recommend heating them up in an oven to soften the seal where they are put together. You then add some RTV around the seams to keep them from building up condensation on the inside. I didn't and they do. I need to pull them out and try it while they are dry. The instructions are available on their website.

Good luck with them. They make a huge difference.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they are "Eagle Eyes", made in Taiwan.

They look fine but I cannot speak on their durability as I do not have them on the car yet. But, I am not going through some oven routine and RTV.

For the Price I can just change them every 6 Months if needed!

Also, my Stock ones have not leaked at all. They are just scuffed up from Road Wear and once I get them off I will polish all that out.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I've always heard really bad customer service, not taking care items that have been damaged during shipping and just hard to deal with in general.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
P-51 Bullitt said:
Yes, they are "Eagle Eyes", made in Taiwan.

They look fine but I cannot speak on their durability as I do not have them on the car yet. But, I am not going through some oven routine and RTV.

For the Price I can just change them every 6 Months if needed!

Also, my Stock ones have not leaked at all. They are just scuffed up from Road Wear and once I get them off I will polish all that out.
I hear ya on the oven! My stock ones looked horrible. I've had these two years and they still look great. Just a little condensation when I wash it but it dries in a day or so.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha Ha....well...I won't have to worry about the condensation then! I don't wash mine! ha ha....

Your's look like they are clear (no yellow for turn sigs). The ones I got have the yellow and are smoked so maybe the condensation (if it occurs) will not be as noticeable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts