Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.
Lets see how many Bullitts we have in Quebec.
I have DHG 1462 sence new.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looking for one locally there aren't much around , Went to Buy #1969 DHG near Quebec City, did not buy because of undisclosed damage/lousy paint job font and left side,Saw a gorgeous DHG at the friday night mustang meet in Ste-Dorothee,Car left before i could ask owner if it was for sale!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey bruce, comment alez vous?
you guys need to check in with paul , wayne and terry.... the krazy kanucks from toronto and hook up ..... by the way what dress size are you? beware of those lads
:)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
566 chiming in here from the Montreal area. I`m the second owner and I do attend the Friday night meets as well in St Dorothé. I have the IMBOC static decals installed on the 2 side rear windows as well.

I know that 2874 (black aka Ebony) has been recently traded in to a dealership, It`s just been recently sold, Will keep an eye out if the new owner registers here. I do not know who has purchased it.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I just returned from Quebec City this morning. One of the finest places on the planet. Beautiful city with lots of history, great restaurants, people and 'discoteque'. Not to mention staying in one of Canada's oldest and most beautiful hotel with a view of the St. Lawrence. Just too bad it I had to work instead of play. I think I will take my wife there for our anniversary. :D

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Suck up. Somebody wants some go fast goodies
Proven theory :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
BULLITT 0566 IN MONTREAL

Speeding Bullitt said:
566 chiming in here from the Montreal area. I`m the second owner and I do attend the Friday night meets as well in St Dorothé. I have the IMBOC static decals installed on the 2 side rear windows as well.

I know that 2874 (black aka Ebony) has been recently traded in to a dealership, It`s just been recently sold, Will keep an eye out if the new owner registers here. I do not know who has purchased it.

SO YOU HAVE BULLITT NUMBER 0566
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED IN MONTREAL
NEVER SAW YOU AT ST-DOROTHE AND I'VE BEEN THERE A COUPLE OF TIMES THIS SUMMER
YOU DO HAVE A 2008 BULLITT, RIGHT
WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER SOME TIME

·
Registered
193 Posts
#2321 HG from Montreal (south-shore) bought new march '08 :smile:

I am a member of montreal Mustang club altough i do not have time to go to a lot of meets, i went to Promenades St-Bruno's Boston's Pizza friday meet a couple of times...

I am thinking of organizing something next summer on a sunday (i work on saturdays);
it would be fun to get some Bullitt from Quebec and Ontario maybe ?:dhg08:

·
Registered
4 Posts
salut j'suis de riviere du loup (bas st-laurent) si ya une rencontre de BULLITT a quelque part au québec j'suis partant n'importe quand [email protected] en passant j'voudrais mettre un supercharge sur ma bullit dhg 1804 01 27000 km kenne bell ou pro chamber???? salut math

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Marco Bonetti said:
SO YOU HAVE BULLITT NUMBER 0566
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED IN MONTREAL
NEVER SAW YOU AT ST-DOROTHE AND I'VE BEEN THERE A COUPLE OF TIMES THIS SUMMER
YOU DO HAVE A 2008 BULLITT, RIGHT
WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER SOME TIME
I'm back after a long absence from this website. I have # 566 ( a 2001 DHG). You seem surprised that I have # 566..anything I should know? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts