Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the just concluded 2019 Bullitt Nationals in Carlisle, PA, I announced that I am working on a second Mustang book. This one is about all three Mustang Bullitt generations. Please see the attached file for details. The projected release date is summer of 2020.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I promise not to spam excessively. If you are subscribed to the email list on fmb-generations.com, you'll get periodic emails from me with updates about progress and tidbits on the book about all 3 Mustang Bullitt models. Here's an example of an update - https://www.fmb-generations.com/blog/i-am-not-a-writer

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Good for you Tony. You are a busy man. Some people just don't know how to be still. Can't see you ever "retiring."
Look forward to the new book.

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good for you Tony. You are a busy man. Some people just don't know how to be still. Can't see you ever "retiring."
Look forward to the new book.

I need to retire so I can finish the book :)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Thanks for putting into words what many of us feel. Your enthusiasm for Bullitts is well known and deeply appreciated by your Bullitt brethren. I look forward to reading your updates and will be happy to contribute to your effort as you deem appropriate.

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
:D Interesting data about the 01 McQueen cars!

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As I've previously posted here, I am working on a book about all 3 Mustang Bullitt cars released by Ford in tribute to "Bullitt". I want to profile the Bullitt owner experience, so I am looking for stories from owners worldwide on their 2001, 2008/09, or 2019 (and soon 2020) cars. Why did you buy it? What resonates with you - the heritage or the car on its own merits? What's it mean to you? If you modified it, why and what did you do?

If you want to share something for possible inclusion in the book, please go to www/fmb-generations.com/submit and tell me your story and include some pictures. Thank you for your consideration!

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DEADLINE EXTENDED AND A CALLOUT FOR WOMEN BULLITT OWNER STORIES!

For those who have interest in sharing their Bullitt ownership stories, I am collecting them to include in my upcoming book "Mustang Bullitt - Generations". Right now, out of about 50 stories collected, only 3 have been submitted by women, and I know there are more owners that that who would qualify!

You have until Friday, January 10, 2020, the day that the "Bullitt" movie car sells at auction.

Thanks for your consideration!

www.fmb-generations.com/submit

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,011 Posts
Tony, I will be your 4th woman Bullitt owner. Now I just need to sit right down and write my story. :) Did you see the pics I sent you? Will either one of them work?

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As work progresses on "Mustang Bullitt - Generations", I've been updating the book website's blog periodically. Take a read at www.fmb-generations.com/blog

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man... I can’t wait to read the book Tony! I would be thrilled to have a picture of #0226 in your book if you have room... 😁

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Great blog and site...……….enjoyed it.

Could you post ordering instructions for the books...…..
ARMY TC

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could you post ordering instructions for the books...…..
ARMY TC

Hopefully very soon - just a few things to finalize. Trying to get this completed and printed during the pandemic has been a process. Thank you for your interest!

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Read some Bullitt owner tales! Over seventy people submitted entries for possible inclusion in Mustang Bullitt - Generations. While I couldn't select all of them, the book website will feature what people provided.

https://www.fmb-generations.com/stories.html

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: bullit4404

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
79 Posts
I want the Expanded Edition when it is available. Do IMBOC members get first dibs on it.

·
Administrator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I want the Expanded Edition when it is available. Do IMBOC members get first dibs on it.

If you aren't already, feel free to join the mailing list so you can get an email from me when the order system is running. That's the first notification that I will send. Thank you for your interest.

Reactions: banzaibullitt
1 - 20 of 40 Posts