Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
79 Posts
Oops, I signed up twice. LOL! I wish I would have seen this from the beginning. Ever since I saw the movie on TV in the late 70's to early 80's, I've always wanted a B. I bought #4981 last July. It was sitting nose to nose with a 2019 Bullitt inside the Holt Motors dealership in the Cokato, MN. The wife said "Get it. It will be your late 50th birthday present. But, you have to sell the '05 convertible and the '86 because we have too many cars." There's more to the story, but I will not ramble on. :laugh:

Reactions: Tony Alonso

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you for your interest in Mustang Bullitt - Generations! You can now place an order on the website by navigating to the top-level menu. Here are the direct links to the available editions.

standard: https://www.fmb-generations.<wbr>com/store/p1/Mustang_Bullitt_-<wbr>_Generations_Standard_Edition.<wbr>html#/
expanded: https://www.fmb-generations.<wbr>com/store/p2/Mustang_Bullitt_-<wbr>_Generations_Expanded_Edition.<wbr>html#/

If you have any troubles with the ordering system, please send an email message to [email protected]<wbr>com

On the day that Ford Motor Company announced the newest Mustang variant, the 2021 Mach 1, I am pleased to provide you with the news about the book.

The books will start shipping on June 30, 2020.

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
79 Posts
Just ordered the Expanded Edition

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I also just ordered the expanded edition, thanks for all of your hard work Tony

Gary

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Is there an address I can mail a check to for the expanded edition? Old curmudgeon here who doesn't give card numbers on the net.

Please post instructions if it can be done...

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Is there an address I can mail a check to for the expanded edition? Old curmudgeon here who doesn't give card numbers on the net.

Please post instructions if it can be done...

Do you have a PayPal account? If so, please send an email to [email protected]

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Ordered expanded addition....Thanks

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
79 Posts
I received the Expanded Edition #196 on July 6th and love it! Tony, thank you so much for all of your hard work. I really appreciate the personal note along with your signature... That makes it extra special to me.

On another note, I think it is pretty cool that your wife and I share the same first name with the correct spelling. ;):cool:

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Thank you for your interest in Mustang Bullitt - Generations. The three feature cars from Ford continue to elicit excitement, especially with the production and sale of the 2020 Ford Mustang Bullitt currently underway.

I've heard from owners and enthusiasts around the world about the passion for the Mustang variant that celebrates the movie Bullitt and Steve McQueen. Hopefully you see that passion in what I've included in Mustang Bullitt - Generations if you received it already.

Now is definitely the time to order. The print run is 1000 copies worldwide. Of those 1000 copies, 500 of them are numbered and designated as the expanded edition. The expanded edition includes a 24-page supplement on both Bullitt movie cars that inspired the feature cars. Bullitt Time, written by Mustang experts Brad Bowling and Kevin Marti, is bundled with Mustang Bullitt - Generations, expanding the story scope.

Right now, over 400 of 1000 copies have been sold, with over 300 of those being the expanded edition. Use the links below to order. Either edition is available for mailing worldwide via the US Postal Service. Please keep in mind that some delivery times can be extended because of the current pandemic.

If you have any questions after you order, please direct them to [email protected]. That is where you can get help most efficiently. The books are handled by a distributor, so many times I might not personally be able to answer questions, although I do try!

standard edition (144 page softcover book):
expanded edition (144 page softcover book + 24 page softcover supplement, numbered)

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I received the Expanded Edition #196 on July 6th and love it! Tony, thank you so much for all of your hard work. I really appreciate the personal note along with your signature... That makes it extra special to me.

On another note, I think it is pretty cool that your wife and I share the same first name with the correct spelling. ;):cool:
Glad you got it!

Reactions: banzaibullitt

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
:cool:All I can say is both books are some AWESOME reading about the Bullitt cars.

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Bullitt Book Club - Bullitt Time and Little Pieces (Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 8:00pm US Eastern time)

Join my panel and me for some Bullitt discussion based on the contents of the Mustang Bullitt - Generations expanded edition. My guests are Brad Bowling, Kevin Marti, Sean Kiernan, and Ken Horstmann.

Meet and chat with them about their contributions to the creation of Bullitt Time, the 24-page supplement bundled with Mustang Bullitt - Generations. Bullitt Time discusses Brad and Kevin's experiences with the two cars used in Bullitt's filming. The back cover of Bullitt Time provides a quick promotional preview of Little Pieces, the upcoming documentary about 559, the car previously owned by the Kiernan family.

The first 20 people who send me their email address will get the link to the Zoom virtual meeting room. Whether you've read Mustang Bullitt - Generations and Bullitt Time or are considering a purchase, this is a great time to go behind the scenes and meet the people who make these publications engaging.

Reactions: banzaibullitt

·
Administrator
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
UPDATE: All slots filled as of noon Eastern time, 7-25-2020

21 - 40 of 42 Posts