Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm completely new to Ford and Mustangs. Please suggest a good book/service manual to keep on the 4.6 modular engine. I understand the Bullitt engine is the GT with the Cobra intake and manifold (plus other goodies). Is that correct? thx

·
Registered
610 Posts
Check out the shop manuals from Helms . There very good for maintenance and project work. They are a must for me when working or repairing on the cars. 800-782-4356.
Ron

·
Registered
237 Posts
The Helms book is probably the best for repair info anywhere. You can get a service manual from them in either book form or CD from there site>>helminc.com. Just look under the repair manual section and follow the instructions. I had one for my '98 Mustang and it was a great source of info. Myself, I would like to check it out before hand to make sure that they will have the engine specs for the Bullitt before I get one since the specs for the Bullitt are going to be a little different than a regular GT.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Helm manual is the same one the mechanic at your dealership uses. I have a 2000 edition (used to own a '00 GT convertible) and it includes the GT and Cobra. I plan to just use it, other than the intake most everything else carries over, including the Cobra brakes.

www.helminc.com and you can order directly from their web site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts