Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running the catback with a bassani catted x-pipe.
WOW! It sounds amazing! My only small complaint is it is VERY loud. I still need to take it on the interstate to see what its going to sound like 65-70mph as i take 4 hour road trips every other weekend. Overall though i love the sound. Around 4k it starts to get an exotic, high pitched sound. It was a tough decision between bassani and borla but I am happy with my choice.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
And where would be the sound clips of this system?

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
If this is a new system it is only going to get louder! I have one and the sound is intense, it has a little drone around 70 but if you get up to about 72-75 it goes away.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Roland,
If you'll bring you a$$ down to South Tejas in the next coupla weekends, you can help me install a new Borla system on 1074...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's gonna get louder? hmmm, that may be a problem. It is brand new. At 2100rpm it is almost unbearable. It rattles the car and shakes all my earwax loose. I just took her for an interstate cruise and if i keep her right at like 68-69 i dont have really any drone, so im happy with that. I dont know if i can do louder though...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Congratulations on finally going the Borla way! Wear your Borla hat with pride, MisterBlack_3828 guy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.