Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is now mine and will be in my shop by the end of this week:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=190120804266&rd=1,1

I believe this is TB 05538 but am not certian yet. I'll get the VIN and Bullitt Number to the registrars once I have it in my possesion and can verify them.

Now comes the tough decision of what to do with it. Currently leaning toward parting out the premium parts and making a drag car out of the shell. I'll know more once I get it up on the lift...sad because it is such a clean, cared for car...somebody loved it.

Frank

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
If you decide to part it out, I would be interested in the driver`s seat.......or both front seats if I must.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Frank, I drove up the I 75 today and thought of you. I wanted to call you but did not have your numbers listed in my USA phone.
Text me your number to 407 729 8409

English Bob

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
English Bob said:
Frank, I drove up the I 75 today and thought of you. I wanted to call you but did not have your numbers listed in my USA phone.
Text me your number to 407 729 8409

English Bob
you in FL now?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
CONGRATS ... :~))

If you decide to part it out and you have at least one (1) good wheel without curb rash please let me know as I need a replacement/spare.

I will also be interested in the entire rear-end/axle/brake assembly.

I also may have a buyer for the engine.

THANKS !!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
If you part it out...

I'm interested in the rear bumper cover...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the requests and feedback. I should get the car this Thursday and will be able to fully assess the damage by this weekend. Since it has a nicely bent frame, blown airbags and a FL destruction certificate it is probably getting parted out.

There is a part of me that wants to throw a cover on it and wait 5-10 years to see if our cars start appreciating....or find a TB V6 Donor and put it back together (this would be a money loser for sure, but fun)

Anyway, keep the requests and thoughts coming...I'll be rolling on it soon

Frank

·
Registered
967 Posts
Rarecat,

If you part it out (engine) I would be interested in the upper and lower intake manifold minus throttle body. Please PM me your asking price if you decide to go that route. Thanks and good luck.

R/T.J.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I want the passenger side mudflap/rocker part...if it's still alive and paintable.

You will make a killing off of those seats FYI. I think you made a good investment BTW.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts