Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a blast. The power and the brakes are really outstanding. That's probably the best $3600 option on a GT.

My questions- some of the interior is out of sorts. The steering wheel is off by a degree and the parking brake release bangs the side of the console. Is this common w/ the Bullitt? Also there is a dimple in the c-pillar, behind the quarter window, on both sides. Is that also common?

The dealer didn't prep the car since it was pouring rain when I took delivery, so some scratches are evident. I expect them to square everything away perfect since they are going nuts for an EXCELLENT rating on the survey.
Thanks folks!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Welcome to the club JayP! We all agree with you 100% that this car is a blast! Most of us have had some sort of interior or exterior defects taking delivery of our Bullitts. Some very minor. You should definitely point them out to your dealership right away so they can take care of it for you.

You need to go to our Bulittclub Registry and register your Bullitt with OUR club. It is under the Forum --Bullittproof. Again, Welcome!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-07-03 09:27 ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts