Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,795 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
That can't be too far behind the Challenger release. As a Chrysler 'Cuda, though?

·
Car Whisperer
20,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I hate the color combo but, love the car.
Isn`t some Canandian outfit doing a series of these babys with modern brakes, drivetrain, etc.?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Maybe the new Mopar will only be available in Orange for the first year.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
BigBullitt said:
That can't be too far behind the Challenger release. As a Chrysler 'Cuda, though?

Prolly gonna be a Dodge Cuda:lol:...but...it will be Cool:eek:...i think! !

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I prefered the 340 Cuda to any of the other Chrysler pony cars. Especially in burnt Orange Metallic with the black trim and hood.:cool:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I didn't have the Cuda, but I did have a 340 Plymouth Duster and it was really cool and fast!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
The only MOPAR in the family was a 57' DODGE Custom Royal 2dr D500 (HEMI). Huge car fins etc. Brings back memories also, my dad put deep reverse chrome wheels on it-COOL-.
It was the first car I got to drive and cruise in.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
I had a black on black '72 340 'Cuda, I would love to see this back!!!!!

QUOTE]

that is scorchin' hot!

what's the silver one on the driver's side? it looks interesting too

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
That is SWEEEEEEEEEET ... (flashbacks indeed) ... :clap2: :-D

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I prefer the look of the Baracuda to the Challenger. The Challenger looks too stilted as a retro car. This Baracuda is way better looking in my opinion.

Looking at this thread again has brought up some questions in my mind. If the newest version of Chrysler is going to sell all cars as Chrysler, and all trucks as Dodges, and Jeeps as...well Jeeps. What becomes of the Challenger? Chrysler Challenger? Hmmm.:neutral: Somehow, for some reason that just doesn't conger up the same image as Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Jeep Patriot...OOPs. That just slipped out. What do you guys think?

Does it bother you that Chrysler owner/executives are even considering such a move? Doesn't that undermine alot of the marketing moves that they can make, have made?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts