Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
i thought it was in very bad taste, not only for the "bullit" name, but to even suggest steve mcqueen would drive such eurotrash?! give me a real bullitt so i can have fun driving!! oh, wait. i have one. dressed in black and ready to dance!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Dont forget that car weighs a ton..:lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
i agree about the fact that it shouldnt be a bullitt and totally different type. its just their marketing strategy i guess. trying to use what works.BULLITT NAME>
i dont like european cars so much, but i do like brabus and this car looks fast, angry, speedy, and aggressive. i like it for different things, and come one guys, its fast as hell. my friends owns and E55 brabus, and that thing is fast, raced a modena, and we killed it on the highway, so think about this one.
i would buy it if i had that kind of money, but again, its a different car. but i wouldnt buy it because they CLAIM its a BULLIT, with one T... lol.... hear me out on that one.

G

·
Registered
196 Posts
wait..... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......

i havent seen the price tag: 348 000 EUROS, thats like over half a mil US OR CAD DOLLARS, this is ridiculously disgusting... lol... one who buys this is a fool. LOL>.. this is a joke, i cant beleive this sh**t... too funny........

·
Registered
716 Posts
benz was using the name bullit long before ford even thought about it....
back in the grand am days benz owned the track with two cars called the silver bullit's... they own'd all at the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts