Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to touch up my brake calipers. Does anyone have any reccomendation on what color red to use? thanks, Scott

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I am not sure, but I think it is Cardinal Red at your Ford dealer.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
Here ya go:

Bullitt Caliper color P/N ALBZ-19500-1001A Cardinal Red

Another member said a few years ago that he used Krylon Banner Red paint he got at Wal Mart and that it was a perfect match.

Check out the Bullitt Archives (link is at the top of each page) for information on most Bullitt parts and other info on our Bullitts.... :)

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I picked up a can of "Cardinal Red" (may have been 'Ford red' or something) from walmart. It was about 99% close to the actual red on the calipers. I just pained the entire caliper with this red and it looked close enough for me. Just masked off the running pony and it was good as new.

·
Registered
64 Posts
caliper paint

ctafan said:
I need to touch up my brake calipers. Does anyone have any reccomendation on what color red to use? thanks, Scott

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Go anywhere that sells duplicolor touch up paint,they have spray cans and bottles with brush and ballpoint.Color is cardinal red.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts