Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we suppose to have the running pony on the back calipers? If so I'm missing mine.
1673 was taken for a little joy ride by the QA guys at ford, got the sticker on the window that explain the 38 miles on the ometer.My tips aren't aligned,and after checking for loose lug nuts, that's all I can fine wrong on 1673.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Twoponys: We had our tips aligned the other day. It only takes a few minutes for them to shorten the longer one. (muffler shop). That way they don't have to do any welding on the aluminum tips.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
twopony's, the running stang is ONLY on the front calipers......

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information,with me having the only Bullitt in the area it is hard to compare things to know it mine is right.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
vickie, thanks for the info on how they repaired the exhaust tip problem on your car. i'm a little disapointed 'cuz i like the way the one that sticks out further BETTER than the passenger side tip that barely comes past the rear plastic fascia panel! oh well!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
mystang99: Ya me too. But they didn't want to weld on the shorter one so that was the only alternative. Oh well! Doesn't look bad, tho. Wouldn't know the difference if you didn't know better. Looks like they will need to be shines up with some sort of cleaner quite often. Any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts