Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys check this out. Im having this little problem and im not sure how to fix it, and I was wondering if any of you guys could help. we all have six bulbs in our brake lights not including the third on the trunk lid, and the reverse lights. ok so when my cars lights are on every things normal. when I brake though, the outer two bulbs on the passenger side light up, and the inner two bulbs on the drivers side light up. my question is how do i get the outer two bulbs on the drivers side to light up when im braking like there supposed to instead of the inner two.(note none of the tailight bulbs are burnt out). and when I put the hazards on the same problem happens.

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
it sounds like someone changed out the bulbs and put them back in the wrong place. take the side off and move them to the outside. easy fix..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i'll try that first

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok well thats kinda embarrassing that took less than 5min and its seems to have worked, sry, for some reason i thought that was going to be more complicated lol thanks though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.