Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Brake pedal cover came off......help

402 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Bullitt 2075
While driving home my brake pedal cover came off..I have seen a few articles on how this is a bitch to get back on...they're not lying! I know what to do, but it's a tight squeeze...any suggestions? Should I lube it up..I am going to try a short flat head screwdriver to pry the rubber around the pedal...has this happened to anyone? Thanks
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
well there is the one "cure-all" (well 2 if you count duct tape :grin:) try WD-40 !! :grin: it cures arthritis for God's sake !! :lol: SURELY it will help you get on your pedal cover on :grin: :grin: :lol:

True Blue #5467
<marquee scrolldelay="25" scrollamount="4">MODS: Steeda Tri-Ax,100mm DenseCharger,Sequential Tail Lights,Tinted Windows,Viper 800ESP with Remote Start and windows, MGW stuff and more to come !!</marquee>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joe Bullitt on 2002-03-01 23:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joe Bullitt on 2002-03-01 23:14 ]</font>
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.