Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just bought #4001 this past friday. One thing I was wondering. I'm going in Thursday to have a Lojack put in but I was wondering if any of you had the dealer install the Ford security car thief deterent system....I had it with my
(ah-hem) '07 4.0 Pony Package S197. Thanks The Wheelman

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
using a garage

Wheelman said:
Hi everyone. Just bought #4001 this past friday. One thing I was wondering. I'm going in Thursday to have a Lojack put in but I was wondering if any of you had the dealer install the Ford security car thief deterent system....I had it with my
(ah-hem) '07 4.0 Pony Package S197. Thanks The Wheelman

Congratulations on buying number 4001! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had my local dealer install the Ford active security system. $695 + tax for parts and labor. Personally, I think that's enough. Lojack helps you recover your car, but I'd rather focus on keeping it from being stolen in the first place. That's why I'm paying to keep my Bullitt in a local garage. :wink:

Steve

·
Registered
417 Posts
RCSignals said:
Is that the same as the factory installed 'active-anti-theft' system?
I don't think its completely the same as AAT since it doesn't utilize sensors installed in the overhead console. It its the same one that I'm thinking it is the system comes with specific instructions on how to install it in a number of different Ford cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.