Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
where all my buddies ?

It a lot more fun when some of my fellow BULLITTHEADS spend the day with me and DHG 1005. This is a great car show right downtown lots of thing to do and see, good things to eat and great music also.

So come on down and lets check out the cars !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sorry, I wish I could go, Brea is right around the corner from me. Unfortunately I am out of town this weekend.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lonely day for DHG 1005

What happen to my BULLITT buddies? Yes DHG 1005 was the only BULLITT there, took 1st but what fun is that. This is a great car show, yes it's was on Father's Day, but you would have had fun dad. Next year ... see you there!

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DHG 1005 solo 1st place

Not as much fun to win when you don not have other BULLITTs to give you competition. DHG 1005 has been in 50 car shows over the past four years will do 12 this year. Seems like ever year less and less BULLITTs are makeing the car show circuit ... what's up.

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats Micheal on another win!!!!!!Kim and I decided that this year we would scale back alot on entering car shows...We will check some out, just not enter...Got burned out last year with all the shows we entered and with our duties we had with the local Mustang club that we are members of...Will check out Mustangs at Woodley Park this Sunday and then head out to a picnic...We'll see you at the Nationals if not before...

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yes ... when is to many to many?

Frank, did the same ... will stay on the south side of LA this '06 season traffic & gas, will keep DHG 1005 closer to San Diego. Still already entered into 12 shows, ever a Camaro show here in San Diego Sept.17th, Saleen in Irvine Setp.9th, Queen Mary in Long Beach Sept.24th, SVTOA in Westminster Nov.19th it must be in my blood.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting some new BULLITTHEADS at the Nationals, you guys and girls have a fun & safe trip up.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 7 of 7 Posts