Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I had 4 of 6 cars parked in front of my house broken into. The Bullitt was spared as it was garaged. So tonight I'm out for supper with my wife and come back to the car and someone has smashed the driver side quarter panel window. alarm was off as my dog was in the car. Now I only have a Shih Tzu but the little guy goes absolutely berserk when scrared and provoked. Nothing taken but I'm hoping little guy got to munch on some flesh.

A real rash of break-ins lately and its starting to really **** me off.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
darcyb62 said:
Last week I had 4 of 6 cars parked in front of my house broken into. The Bullitt was spared as it was garaged. So tonight I'm out for supper with my wife and come back to the car and someone has smashed the driver side quarter panel window. alarm was off as my dog was in the car. Now I only have a Shih Tzu but the little guy goes absolutely berserk when scrared and provoked. Nothing taken but I'm hoping little guy got to munch on some flesh.

Sorry to hear that. I lived in a bad neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY and had to deal with that all the time.

·
Registered
249 Posts
darcyb62 said:

Sorry to hear about the break-in. But maybe someone was concerned about your dog in the car? If so, that definitely was the wrong way to show their concern.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
As everyone else has already said, sorry to hear about these break-ins'. Hopefully it's the last of it and you'll be able to put this issue to rest. With a baseball bat or something else maybe. :evil:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I too am very sorry to hear the bad news.

Only one thing that will **** you off quicker than screwing with your car is screwing with your girl. Hmmm… or do I have that backwards :lol:

There may be an up side here. Great excuse to get those SHR louvers :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's too bad. I've been down that road when I've lived in other parts of the country.

I know the NRA kooks get a bad rap, but I love living in Texas. Here, it's an "affirmative defense" to use deadly force to protect your property during the hours of darkness. Yep, that means you can shoot a guy stealing your lawn gnomes.

My truck stays on the street, usually unlocked, with a GPS and other stuff in it half the time. Never touched and I live in a major metro area. Viva La Second Amendment!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I too live in TX. Some idiot threw a stolen plastic garbage can at my truck parked in the street knocking out the rear window and bending some of the sheet metal around the opening. I know they didn't want to steal anything as it was unlocked... Just some mean children showing their maturity. Or lack thereof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.