Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got off the phone with Seth from Brenspeed.Ordered my SCT tuner can't wait to get this sucker loaded up.Next mod will be an aluminium drive shaft.Figured it this way:unless I hit the lottery I can't afford a supercharger so may as well do the mods I can afford while I can.Terry Seth says hello.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Good start on mods. BBK under-drive pulley, 3" Magnaflow cat-back and a electric water pump you have some more power to the wheels & not hurt your warranty..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Allright...you got me. I took the Brenspeed plunge today. While it is in the process of shipping, could one of you experienced tuners post a step-by-step how to for us newbies? I gather it's no big deal to install, but I'm really green. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Having never had one I can't help you just yet.I hope to be an experienced installer by this friday.From what I understand you just plug it in and follow the prompts it gives you.Any questions that I may have would be directed to Seth at Brenspeed that is what he does so why not ask "the man".Happy motoring.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
RDPBullitt6 said:
Allright...you got me. I took the Brenspeed plunge today. While it is in the process of shipping, could one of you experienced tuners post a step-by-step how to for us newbies? I gather it's no big deal to install, but I'm really green. Thank you.
Well it is about Time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Join the In-Crowd !!!!!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
first ford said:
Having never had one I can't help you just yet.I hope to be an experienced installer by this friday.From what I understand you just plug it in and follow the prompts it gives you.Any questions that I may have would be directed to Seth at Brenspeed that is what he does so why not ask "the man".Happy motoring.
Correct info

Plus 1

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its not the bandwagon its the "tune truck"

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
YES , I agree!
jump on or get run over :)

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
first ford said:
Its not the bandwagon its the "tune truck"
The way this is going it is gonna be a "tune bus". :lol:
Very tempting...:drool2: Waiting for results of tax refund. BTW, will this application pass CA smog ck?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Were gonna need a double decker bus.I would pose that question to Seth about smog test. Remember you bring it back to the stock tune for warrenty work and inspections just by plugging it in and loading your original tune.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Seth told me that he is going to raise my rev limiter up to 6800 rpm. And I said GOOD, that means I will be able to do a power shift a 3000 rpm and not hit the rev limiter :(
That is what happens when you get old ! You get SSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWW

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
marichardson said:
The way this is going it is gonna be a "tune bus". :lol:
Very tempting...:drool2: Waiting for results of tax refund. BTW, will this application pass CA smog ck?
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

And if You have any (Doubt) just reload the "Stock-Tune" before hand..........

tigerhonaker

1 - 20 of 63 Posts