Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday dawned with contant thunderstorms in Northeat Wisconsin. I had decided I didn't want to drive to Elkhart Lake and sit in the rain. By noon, it looked like it would clear up, so finally I drove to the track around 3:30. I was too late for the Mustang Paddock activities, but I did get to see a few races and lined up for the Mustang parade. A fair number of cars participated, and I was lined up next to a 2001 Bullitt. While we were waiting, a new 2009 F150 (not available in stores yet) with a bunch of camera guys in the bed shows up, followed by the ......... 2010 Mustang prototype. I was able to get up close and snap some pictures, but that damn camoflage works great. FYI it is padded, so you can't feel anything. It was a GT, and you could see the running horse emblem on the grill. Interior was all covered up too. We did 2 laps out on the track. The pace cars held us to about a 40mph speed limit. I left the Bullitt in second and in the slow speed corners, she felt real good. This is a must attend event for next year!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
So we did meet yesterday! We talked very briefly before i had to get back to my car. I poster several shots of the 2010 on the bullitt chat post.

It was very hot and steamy as these pictures will prove.

More later

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
:))

I can understand someone keeping the camera focused on the front end.

The high beams LOOK GREAT :badgrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.