Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as if this week wasn't going bad enough (see other thread on getting pulled over :evil: ) , woke up this morning to find that my beater was broken into last night. congrats to the tweakers that successfully stole the $50 cd player and left crap all over the floor and dash. hope it was worth the fix in crack you traded it for. maybe next time (this is the second time in the last month) i'll be awake, and i will get a good chance to blow your chest out your back.

rant over. i need a vacation. bad

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
That sucks but glad it was your beater and not the Bull
Good shooting for next time. . .

"Gun control - A steady hand and a good eye !"

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sorry to hear it, I know how you feel. I have had both my mustang(not the Bullitt) and the the beater broken into on the same night. It sucked having to replace two passenger windows the next day.

Whats better then shooting a thief? ........them not getting up.:bigguns:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Dude-I wish I lived closer-I would gladly buy you a beer or 10. Sorry about your string of bad luck.....John R

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Yeah I Pity the guy who tries somthing while I'm home. I don't use guns. I use Battle ready Katana and various other swords that will cut off limbs :) *insert evil laugh here*

Sorry to here about that man.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Yeah I Pity the guy who tries somthing while I'm home. I don't use guns. I use Battle ready Katana and various other swords that will cut off limbs :) *insert evil laugh here*

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight. :badgrin: Sorry about your luck with the car. Very glad it wasn't the B.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr.BULLITT said:

that sounds like fun :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts