Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#6501 is home. Bought her today from Alan Vigil Ford in Fayetteville. Good people to deal with.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Congrats and welcome to your new addiction, IMBOC!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This car is GREAT! I thought the Mach 1 was something, but WOW, the Bullitt has got it going on. I love it! (No offense to Mach 1 owners)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Have a blast in your new Bullitt, Marion!

Congrats! :cool:

·
Registered
660 Posts
biker_granpa said:
This car is GREAT! I thought the Mach 1 was something, but WOW, the Bullitt has got it going on. I love it! (No offense to Mach 1 owners)
Funny, I was thinking of buying a Mach 1 for a "side-car." I am sure it's great fun, probably almost as good as the Bullitt.

BTW, congrats!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Congratulations!

biker_granpa said:
#6501 is home. Bought her today from Alan Vigil Ford in Fayetteville. Good people to deal with.
I live and work in the town right next door to Fayetteville, Peachtree City. Alan Vigil is a pretty good dealer and they have a good service department too. I bought mine and get my service at Gene Evans Ford in Union City who is a great dealer as well. Check out Tara Mustang Club (http://www.taramustangclub.org) and see if you would like to become a member. We put on a couple of car shows a year and do some nice activities. The next show is in September at Summit Racing near you.

I actually looked at your car to check the numbers, so I'm glad it got a good home. Too bad I didn't know you were coming- we could have met up for lunch. Enjoy your new Bullitt!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BB2008 said:
I live and work in the town right next door to Fayetteville, Peachtree City. Alan Vigil is a pretty good dealer and they have a good service department too. I bought mine and get my service at Gene Evans Ford in Union City who is a great dealer as well. Check out Tara Mustang Club (http://www.taramustangclub.org) and see if you would like to become a member. We put on a couple of car shows a year and do some nice activities. The next show is in September at Summit Racing near you.

I actually looked at your car to check the numbers, so I'm glad it got a good home. Too bad I didn't know you were coming- we could have met up for lunch. Enjoy your new Bullitt!

Yes, Alan Vigil did okay by me. Relaxed atmosphere, just good people to do business with. I checked out your web site, but I don't see a place to join? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Lunch, drop me a line and we'll meet up sometime.

I had looked at the DHG one they had, and it sold about a week and 1/2 ago.

Speaking of car shows, the Denny's I have in Locust Grove (at Tanger Outlet Mall) sponsers a show the 3rd Saturday of each month April-November from 5p-pm. There's always a good turn out (about 100+ cars each show). I'll be there this Saturday with the Bullitt.

Maroin

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
biker_granpa said:
Yes, Alan Vigil did okay by me. Relaxed atmosphere, just good people to do business with. I checked out your web site, but I don't see a place to join? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Lunch, drop me a line and we'll meet up sometime.

I had looked at the DHG one they had, and it sold about a week and 1/2 ago.

Speaking of car shows, the Denny's I have in Locust Grove (at Tanger Outlet Mall) sponsers a show the 3rd Saturday of each month April-November from 5p-pm. There's always a good turn out (about 100+ cars each show). I'll be there this Saturday with the Bullitt.

Maroin

If you click on "About Us" on the web page there is a link to download a membership application near the bottom of the page. I'll have to come check out Denny's sometime- I'll get in touch with you when I have some time to go.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Fantastic!

Now get back in it and don't get out until it rolls over 1,000

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Welcome fellow Georgian!

Let's race.

Tehehehe. j/k :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,937 Posts
Alan Vigil is good folk. They have been long time sponsors/supportors of our MCA chapter (Georgia Regional Mustang Club) annual charity car shows.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congratulations. Welcome to Bullitt mania.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts