Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was there a post some time ago about this? I did a good detail clean of Bulletta a couple of days ago, and this is the first time I noticed this. Hubby says it looks like the hot shavings that come off when working with metal, that landed on the back window. They are tiny holes, look like acid burned through the window...there are several. Anybody else???

:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
543 Posts
Dona, that would bug me too. I would have the dealer replace the glass in a heartbeat under warranty.

John

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
That is really weird. I would definitely have Ford inspect it and order you a replacement rear window.
I checked over my glass, no problems.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Houston - While there are many, they are small but if I have good light tomorrow (sunlight) I'll go take my camera out and see what I can do. I have a few things here and there I want checked out but I think I'm a total "freak" about taking my baby to a dealer with all the bad I've heard and to mention, terrible terrible trouble I had before taking my "other" new car to dealers for warranty work, etc. It was a hassle I don't ever want to have to go through. I'd take my car in for warranty work and I'd get it back dirty, with scratches, chipped paint, money missing from console (and I'm talking COINS) CD's taken, etc...I can't stand the thought of putting Bulletta through that. I know, I can get a service manager and walk him around, point out my baby is in mint condition, but that won't keep them from harming her in the process of doing work...oh well, I KNOW it has to be done...just when I don't know.

I'll work on getting a picture!
:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
100 Posts
I sure know what you mean. I won't let the dealer have at mine either unless I just can't fix it myself. No bubbles in #85

·
Registered
667 Posts
Dona, I agree with you big time on leaving it at the dealer...only if God himself says I have to. Holes in the window sound like a warranty deal, but if they can't do it that day...put some poster putty in the holes until the replacement gets in.

No holes in 4627.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts