Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I was going home to Buda, Tx and saw a DHG BULLITT going away from my direction. I thought about it for a second and said what the hell, the wife will be pi$$ed for being late, but had to see who the BULLITT owners were. So I chased them down, at 40 MPH through town (heck of a chase - HUH), then onto I35. Noticed that the passenger was continually looking back at me. When we got onto the freeway thy went to the outside lane and I followed them. They then pulled over to the middle lane, I pulled even with them. The three of us had the :grin: BIGGEST $HIT EATIN GRINS :grin: on our faces while giving a BIG thumbs up. I started to pull ahead and turn around to get back to the house, but thought I don't even know them and vice-versa so I slowed and pointed for them to pull over. They did and we talked for about 5-10 minutes. Told them to go to BULLITTCLUB.COM and register so we could give them alot of thumbs ups. I don't remember their names cause I was freezing my A$$ off, which is no small feat in itself. Anyway their # is in the upper 2k range. Hope to hear from them on the site and would like to get together if they read this post.

Man this was an absolute blast since this was my first BULLITT sighting. I'm pumped........ :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts