Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking out Ford.ca and they now have the Bullitt package listed in the "options". Option is $4495, final cost is about $38,800.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Well that isn't toooo bad,considering that in '01 the Bullitt option was over 6000 dollars :confused: .

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jay- you're in London as well- that's where I am.

Just got off the phone to my dealer. Xplan will put the car at $36,900- with options I ordered it retails out at just over $40,000- plus I get another $1250 rebate off the Xplan number.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I have one up for grabs if anyone is interested. Order is now placed, I have about a week left to make any changes.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Whammer said:
Courtesy Ford
Threw who.....sales man?Seems to be good on there behalf,very suprised.
That is where i bought,and cancelled out on the '01 Bullitt.My parents deal with them too,i deal with Mt Brydges Ford after a bad expirience with Courtesy.
And congrats to both of you.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went through the general sales manager and then he up and left the dealership the same day we talked about getting the Bullitt for me. So then I went through his replacement- Gary Flonders. Very, very nice guy. Told me the Bullitt was mine and that if they could do x plan he would accept it.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Very cool.Again congrats!Glad to see they can come threw when needed.:wink:
So when will the pick up date be.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was told a build date of Dec.31- which is confusing me a bit because I would think the plant would still be shutdown for the holidays. But that's what he said. But I think it has to be first week of Jan. So I figure 3rd week of Jan. the car will be delivered.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Cool!!!So are you going to drive it straight home and park it 'til the snow goes away???

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's the basic plan. Thankfully I have a 2 car garage. The lease on my 05GT expires in May. I've got snows on the 05 and I drive it year round. So I'll drive the 05 until the good weather and then drive the Bullitt.
If there is some really nice weather between delivery and spring I'll most likely take the Bullitt out for a spin.

If you're interested in seeing it or going for a ride let me know.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Awesome stuff,and for sure i would love to have a ride!!!Would be cool....and to actually see it in person would be a bonus.As is with pics i'm iffy with the visuals,but that usually changes when you see them in person.
So what is the feeling like right now????Butterflies in the stomach,a roller coaster due to the excitement!!!I would be LOL!!!I remember being like that for my '03 GT!! :cool:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How do I feel right now? Well I'd be more excited if it was spring!! It's gonna feel like a long winter with it being parked in the garage :(

I'm excited to be getting it- but the feeling is a bit less than a few weeks ago: when everyone was anxious to finally see some pics of the car and hear about it. You can't keep that pumped up for 4+ weeks.

When I get the call that the car has arrived in the dealership- THEN I will be REALLY excited!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I supose!!!The excitement can only last so long,then you start feeling like....Lets get this over with already feeling....LOL!!But when that day comes,i can imagine.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey Whammer, what options did you get on the 2008 Bullitt? Just curious. I don't think you can get HID's, but I'm sure you know that.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only options here in Canada seemed to be- anti-theft; Nav; shaker 1000; and locking wheel nuts.
I got the wheel nuts and anti-theft.
Sat. radio is already included on all mustangs in Canada.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks Whammer. But the locking wheel nuts and anti-theft put you over 40K from 39K? Geez, that seems like a lot of money for those two options! Maybe there's something I'm missing. But, you did mention X-Plan, so that's a good price break for you. I can't imagine you driving that thing in the winter. I used to drive several of them through the years in the winter when I had no choice, and it was almost suicidal. I could barely touch the throttle without it coming around on me. Used to run 15's on the back and 14's on the front due to the brake calipers (couldn't find a rim to fit/clear the caliper).You're a brave guy, or maybe they actually plow the roads properly where you live...............

1 - 20 of 32 Posts