Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from the dealership (Richmond Ford), who at my request is mailing me the build sheet for #424 and as an extra bonus the Production Sheet (43 pages) that indicates every part, bolt and nut by part number that went into my bullitt.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great,I am trying to get Ford to send me one for over a month now,,,,My Dealer says they can't give me one,,,,I should say they won't give me one.Ford customer service sucks.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Awesome Bill. I just got my Build Sheet today, from my Dealer. He mentioned the Production Sheet, but I had no idea what it entailed, till now. He said I would enjoy it, once he got it. The Build sheet, he was able to just pull up and print out, right there in front of me.

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
suveo said:
Great,I am trying to get Ford to send me one for over a month now,,,,My Dealer says they can't give me one,,,,I should say they won't give me one.Ford customer service sucks.
Don't confuse your dealer with Ford Customer Service. Try the 800 number or email address listed in a similar thread today. When I've had the correct contact they have been pretty accommodating.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
wabirch said:
Is the HVBOM the same as production sheet?
I don't think so. The HVBOM for :b01: 02445 was only 5 pages long. Production sheet would include every bolt and screw and in what quantity each car takes to build. Be glad you can still get it. Us '01 guys are kinda out of luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The HVBOM is the Bill of Materials for the car that lists every nut and bolt. This document is about 40 pages long.

Production sheet-???

Build Sheet- I was told on this site they were not available. Did something change?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nothing changed. The ACTUAL Build sheet, which use to be placed "somewhere" in the vehicle, is now SHREADDED, at the end of the line. What IS Available now, is a computer print out of it. If you go to your dealer, thats what you can get, the computer printout. If you go through FORD's Customer Service Site, you can get the info, on FLUFF. ie: FORD Letterhead, that you can mount for shows or office, etc.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ol'Dave said:
Nothing changed. The ACTUAL Build sheet, which use to be placed "somewhere" in the vehicle, is now SHREADDED, at the end of the line. What IS Available now, is a computer print out of it. If you go to your dealer, thats what you can get, the computer printout. If you go through FORD's Customer Service Site, you can get the info, on FLUFF. ie: FORD Letterhead, that you can mount for shows or office, etc.
Would you mind posting the exact procedure for getting the build sheet from Ford Customer Service? Links, phone numbers, any special info required, etc.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Ackman70 said:
The HVBOM is the Bill of Materials for the car that lists every nut and bolt. This document is about 40 pages long.

Production sheet-???

Build Sheet- I was told on this site they were not available. Did something change?
So is the "HVBOM" and "Production sheet" the same thing?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Production Sheet? You say nuts and bolts? I am all ears....

Ol'Dave said:
Awesome Bill. I just got my Build Sheet today, from my Dealer. He mentioned the Production Sheet, but I had no idea what it entailed, till now. He said I would enjoy it, once he got it. The Build sheet, he was able to just pull up and print out, right there in front of me.
Uh.. friend do ask him about the dealership's that "Oh.. We threw that away...." and how do the owners get it "Back"!

That would be a nice little gem to have for the shows...

And besides it might answer PaleRider's question....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.