Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone. I took delivery of #295 on 21 December of 2007. I have truly enjoyed the Bullitt ever since. As a kid seeing the movie, it hooked me on Mustangs for life. It is currently put up for winter here in PA, with a little over 5K on the odometer. I can't wait for Sring. My general question is I am looking for the build sheet location on the 08 model, has anyone found theirs? Thanks for all the help.:dhg08:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Go to the Ford website and send them an email with your VIN number, name, address and other contact info. They will mail it to you in about ten days!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good luck,Had mine sent to me By Ford,Same info that was on my window sticker,and I had to wait 30 days for that.

·
Registered
410 Posts
suveo said:
Good luck,Had mine sent to me By Ford,Same info that was on my window sticker,and I had to wait 30 days for that.
When dealing with FORD's Customer Service, you have to be VERY SPECIFIC!! Ask again, or just go to your Dealer's Service manager. It is obtainable.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Unfortunately I don't remember the exact site address I went to at Ford. One of their customer service sites that has an email form. I requested the 'Build Sheet', included the VIN as suggested on another forum, and I had an email response within 3 days. I responded to that email with full address and phone from my normal email address, and received an email response that day, and a phone call the next day! I'd say that is pretty great service for such a trivial request. They postmarked my Build Sheet the next day. 6 days total turn around! All that with NO taxpayer bailout! (...so far)

"If you would prefer to provide this information over the phone, you may call us toll free at 1-800-392-3673 between the hours of 8am and 5pm, local time, Monday through Friday." crcfmc @ ford.com

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cool, thanks for the info/phone number.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just back from my Dealer. Build Sheet...IN HAND!!! Printed it right out there for me. Now to decipher it!! Mostly easy to follow. But under the area labeled VOC/EOC, there are a series of number's which, so far, are greek to me. A lot I recognize, and are easily identifiable, but the rest......????????????

·
Registered
761 Posts
fyi....I sent in the info for the build sheet and Ford customer care called to verify address and I asked if the build sheet would include the production # and she said it would if I wanted on it.

So, if you asked them to include it they will providing you have the production #.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Got my build sheet from Ford yesterday. Good information, build date, VIN decoding, one page. It's currently being flattened in a book with weights on top, I'll probably frame and hang in the garage along with the window sticker and mini Bullitt poster I created in Word.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
badasbullitt said:
I received my build sheet as well. Here is a copy with the production # added.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/badasbullitt/BuildSheet002-2.jpg?t=1232112146
They didn't give my Bullitt production#:

Did you have to specifically tell them what number to put on the letter?
I thought they'd put that in the letter, but they didn't on mine.
My letter was from "Crystal Cover" - "Research Unit Representative" - "North American Customer Relationship Center".

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes. You have to give your prod. # in order to have it added to the build sheet. The lady from customer service was extremely nice. She said I was the first to ask to have one added.

The product # is added after the car is built being the reason they are not added to the build sheet. There is no way for them to know which number would relate to the VIN #.

I think a lot of people assumed that it would be added including myself.So after reading from a few post I realized that it wasn't. Like they say "it doesn't hurt to ask."

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,285 Posts
badasbullitt said:
Double post my bad.
Hi Stephen. Thanks for sharing. Could you post the address where you wrote to to get the build sheet? I'd like to get one for #1917. Thanks!

Nevermind. I didn't realize this was page two of the thread. I see the info is on page one. Thanks anyway!

1 - 20 of 175 Posts