Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who were unable to get build sheet and want to see what info is on them.
The original.

The Born on date...

the VIN

left upper

Good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-09-05 21:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
That's what mine looks like except that you can hardly read it. The paper is too yellow and the print too faded.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-09-05 22:53, Bullitt26 wrote:
So *THAT'S* why PY is PY!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep, and PX is the code for all of the other vehicles painted that color. That is why PY's brother (who doesn't own a Bullitt but does own a DHG F-150) uses PX as his username.

Did I get it all right PY? It has been a while since we heard from PX.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
where can we find the build sheet?

is there a way of gettin a copy of it?

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: where can we find the build sheet?

is there a way of gettin a copy of it?

The build sheet is taped above your gas tank between the bumper. If it is there you should see a small piece of masking tape. As far as a copy I don't think so. I think I read that ford shop can tell you when it was born.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-09-06 08:23, WONBULLITT0647 wrote:

The build sheet is taped above your gas tank between the bumper. If it is there you should see a small piece of masking tape. As far as a copy I don't think so. I think I read that ford shop can tell you when it was born.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

When you take your car in for service and they give you the sheet telling what they did, it says at the top of the sheet when the car was built.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.