Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was finally dry enought today for me to get under the car and get the build sheet. I got the majority of it. I got the first three rows, ending with the body type, and it tore back to the left but I can read remarks. On the top hand written in red ink it says "R/S seat belt floor pan nut". Any ideas what this means? Also, any suggestions on how I might get the rest of the build sheet from up on top (under) the bumper without taking it apart? I didn't find/feel any tape under there, it was kinda folded/tucked over the bumper. thanks for any assistnace in answering the questions gang! :wink:
Cam

1,169 Posts
I removed my build sheet today.With out seeing your car i can't tell you how to get the other half out. But here is how my sheet was in.
The sheet had a piece of tape holding the build sheet on the buttom.I could see the tape coming out between the "styrofoam" and the body of the car.I had a 2nd piece of tape holding the sheet at the top.I could not see the tape but i felt it by hand.
I removed the tape top and bottom.I pull the sheet from the bottom it move about a 1/2". I think there is a staple or some thing like that holding the sheet in the middle? My sheet came of in two parts.I had to pull half from the bottom and half from the top.I also removed one of the plastic push in fasteners holding the bottom of the bumper.The one all the way to the passenger side. I pushed it back in but i will replace it later.
I hope this helps.

P.S. I don't have any hand written inf. on my sheet.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't see any tape anywhere i could se. the piece still left on the car is on top of the rear bumper up behind the gas tank. it was hard as hell to get the piece i got out of there. i wonder if the writing is something different? i think the rest of mine may be stapled like you said because it won't come out for nothing.
Cam

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-26 00:01, chilli bullitt wrote:
i didn't see any tape anywhere i could se. the piece still left on the car is on top of the rear bumper up behind the gas tank. it was hard as hell to get the piece i got out of there. i wonder if the writing is something different? i think the rest of mine may be stapled like you said because it won't come out for nothing.
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Cam
I'm not sure what is left of your sheet?You said you have the first 3 lines but the piece that is left is on the top.My sheet was upright.
If you can post a pic? If not try and run your hand up in that TIGHT space on top of the bumper.The sheet may have tape on the top.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I removed the buttons holding the rear bumper facia on and could not see any resemblence to a build sheet. I did find two pieces of masking tape. They were not afixed to a build sheet though. I did find the front and rear facias still had thier part stickers on them, along with quite a few other underneath parts. Is there anywhere else they would stuff the build sheet?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-26 20:56, qtownbullitt wrote:
I removed the buttons holding the rear bumper facia on and could not see any resemblence to a build sheet. I did find two pieces of masking tape. They were not afixed to a build sheet though. I did find the front and rear facias still had thier part stickers on them, along with quite a few other underneath parts. Is there anywhere else they would stuff the build sheet?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Same here. Although I didn't take anything off, I did look and felt around everywhere my hand could fit. No sheet (that I could find).

DHG #1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittoid on 2001-05-27 11:40 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to get a hold of my buddy with a scanner and get what I have of the build sheet scanned and posted here to get it checked out. No one else has any writting on theirs I guess. Lucky me!
Cam

·
Registered
610 Posts
Chilli, I got lucky and mine is completely intact,(Did the prep myself). Your handwritten note might refer to a stripped or cross theaded bolt placement in the pan. I've had a problem with my 96 on the seat threads ,it leaves something to be desired. :sad:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I was lucky also, my sheet was complete and held on with on tiny bit of tape. It was in the same rear bumper area everyone else has found it in.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Found mine located stuffed up in the rear bumper cover, just as most others have. Mine showed it was printed on Apr 19, 2001 at 08:29:43. Who can decipher the not so obvious codes on the sheet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts