Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking for 1554's build sheet I can't seem to locate it. Any advice is welcome
Thankx Jeff

:???:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
Jeff, Those of us that have found a build sheet found it behind the rear bumper in the middle part. It is masking taped behind there. You have to stick your hand way up there and carefully pull it out. Some of them came out in one piece, and some of them came out torn.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Twostang I guess im 1 of the few who's sheet is missing.I don't see it nor can feel it there.thankx any way
Jeff :sad:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Don't feel too bad. I haven't located mine either. I have looked where it is supposed to be but don't see a thing.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Found mine, 399 was concieved April 19 at 16:11
Mine came out in pieces.It was between the rear bumper and the bumper frame.Look under and take a screwdriver and put it between the frame and rubber where they go together.White piece of paper.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I found mine the day of delivery in the rear bumper and it was mostly untaped and barely hanging on by the corner of one piece of tape. I think those that are missing simply floated away in the exhaust and buned rubber.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I can see mine fine, but even with a couple of screwdrivers wedged in there, I can't get it loosened up enough to get out. Does the build sheet make any interesting reading and does it maybe add value to the car down the road?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good questions.
I do know one thing. Unless you plan on storing your Bullitt, I'd try and retrieve the sheet. It's got all the data on "your" Bullitt, i.e. date, time, all the options and codes for your Bullitt. If you drive and presumeably wash your Bullitt, eventually it will just be a blank paper our parts of. Worse yet it could wash away :wink: Mine survived a few washes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
wedged 2 screw drivers pulled on them and just pulled very carefully and after about 15 mins it finally came out in one piece tape and everything. jun 13.

Wes

·
Registered
197 Posts
Found mine , but unfortunatly most of it was already missing. I ended up with maybe a third of it. Anybody know if you can get a reprint of it from Ford?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts