Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is already known. While looking for tie down points to trailer my Bullitt from CT to FL, I found the build sheet.

It was located under the car between the back bumper and cross bar piece by the fuel tank on the passenger side.

It is not visible, you will have to feel around with your fingers. Be careful of sharp edges. Its taped to the cross piece.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt 289 on 2001-06-23 02:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
24 Posts
found it. it was indeed a bit tricky to procure. I went and and sorta half folded/half rolled it up and stuck it in the top part of the console cubby. (that part under the lid that looks like it could hold something, but what. I decided that "what" could be the build sheet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMatt on 2001-06-23 10:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
That "cubby hole" in the console lid is to hold a travel pack of ....... get this ...............KLEENEX TISSUES!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
Yep! I guess being a woman I knew from get-go what that thing in the top of the console was for! :lol: First thing I did getting her home was run into the house and get my little pad of kleenex tissues and put em in there! Had to take them out of the box tho, to fit (just so you know, guys). :lol:

I had read in an article somewhere on the Bullitt that it had a tissue holder in the console so I checked it out to see where in the dog-gone it was! Always look up if in doubt.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I figured that would be the first thing Vicki would do........:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
LOL... I had NO idea that's what it was for. I'd tried numerous times to jam my sunglasses in there as well as my radar Detector, Garage Door opener, and cell phone. That's just TOO much! :smile:

Well I guess I'll have to go buy kleenex now..

·
Registered
24 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I guess I'll have to go buy kleenex now..
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

no way man. use it for your build sheet. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
It's also good for holding the registration and insurance cards. That way you don't have to reach all the way over to the glovebox. Put the tissues in there. Besides, with this car what are you going to need more often, your registration/insurance or tissues??? LOL;)
Cam

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
So true Cam! LOL I think I will do the "switch"! In fact, my husband and I have a bet as of who will get the first speeding ticket! So far, so good! :wink:
I guess I should turn on the radar detector EVERY time I drive Bullette, like he does, so maybe that way he can owe me "somethin" for a change! LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
HEY BULLITT 289, EVER HEAD OVER TO CHESHIRE CT. I THINK YOU ARE THE CLOSEST BULLITT OWNER SO FAR. I KNOW ANOTHER GREEN BULLITT WAS SOLD AT THE DEALER I BOUGHT MINE FROM (CRESTWOOD) IN WATERTOWN, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT ENDED UP.

WHAT COLOR DID YOU ORDER ANYWAY>?
I WOULD LOVE TO CAMPARE/ADMIRE THE CARS SOMETIME.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PROXIMA: I bought my Bullitt in Cheshire. When it was delivered, the dealer put it in the showroom. What a teaser! I could have sold it for more than I bought it for. My Bullit is DHG - it could have been the same one that you saw.

My Bullitt is now registered in Florida where is is very happy since it knows that it can be driven year round.

Would still like to chat at some time. I'm currently driving my son's P.O.S 91 Explorer w/ 127,000 miles. Kids, they don't take care of cars. (He doesn't go near the Bullitt).

Check my profile for e-mail address. However, I won't be at that address until this weekend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt 289 on 2001-06-25 21:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt 289 on 2001-06-25 21:09 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts