Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its finnaly all Built, took longer than expected but here she is. Fully forged Modular Power House shortblock with all the goodies. Up top is stage 2 Heads and Stage 2 blower Cams. Let the wrenching begin!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
That bad boy should ROCK!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Gents, cant wait to get her installed and tuned. Ill post some progress reports.
-Wes

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I cant tell from the pics or i guess i dont know what to look for...is this a 4v motor?...ben a very long time since i built a motor...as you can tell by the question...the last 1 i built was a 396 for my 55 chevy...what a pain...but..i have to agree...nothing like a fresh hand built motor..for sure!...good luck on the rest of the build :clap2:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
dg517 said:
I cant tell from the pics or i guess i dont know what to look for...is this a 4v motor?...ben a very long time since i built a motor...as you can tell by the question...the last 1 i built was a 396 for my 55 chevy...what a pain...but..i have to agree...nothing like a fresh hand built motor..for sure!...good luck on the rest of the build :clap2:
Nope, it's a 2 valve. Only 1 set of cams. :cool:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Wow... Congrats on the new motor.. Hopefully here soon I'll be posting pics of my longblock.

I've been contemplating a VT stroker longblock with ported heads and cams.

How much boost and HP are you aiming for...?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IM Hoping to get atleast 15 lbs out of my Vortech S trim, I just bought a complete 8 rib pulley kit and a 2.7 Reichard Racing pulley. Its hard to tell how much boost ill make due to the Intercooler and Head/Cam variables. As far as HP, I sure hope it achieves atleast 500RWHP. I need some low 11's(lol).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts