Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-10 22:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
54 Posts
The cars look great together. The decals on the hood scoop are a little too ricey for me. Although they are some good looking decals. I would rather people ask me "is that one of those Bullitts?" You boys keep on doing what you're doing. To the MP, take care and good luck overseas.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou, the decals poped into my head when i was looking at a S281, and wam there i was at the decal shop, getting them made up

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are you and your bros doing the same mods to both cars? I think that would be kinda cool to have both cars the same except for the color.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
287 Posts
Very cool decals, but way too big for my taste.

I like to think Bullitts are supposed to be subtle...not "stand out" like a flashy Cobra, Saleen, etc.

Scott D.

·
Registered
586 Posts
You guys seem to be having a great time. They look clean and mean!

These Bullitts are intense, aren't they!? Like the pro-detailers say,
"Keep 'em shiny side up!"

·
Registered
821 Posts
I love the sticker and the typestyle...but NOT on mine! :smile:

:smile:
Bubbles

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
whatever floats your boat is cool with me but decals are too BIG and overstated for me!
always cool to see more than 1 Bullitt in a picture!!! especially 2 colors!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Those look great. Nice pics of the bullitts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wish i could talk dad into getting a blue one, but there in the process of building a house :sad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those are great looking decals. The Bullitt is a tad plain/understated and your decals add to the performance look. I might think about buying a set if they were 25% smaller.
Thanks for sending the pics.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you want the decals please call 706-327-5603 ask for jack. the store is asw , agressive street wear. he will help you just tell him you want the BULLITT decals that the guy from GBOC got. GA bullitt owners club.

·
Registered
52 Posts
How about using that same type with numbers and put them under the front headlight (a la Saleen) To show what number Bullitt you guys are!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HMMM SOUNDS like a good idea, I will have to give that a shot when I get back in the states

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Join the club wear the sticker Got to show your sopport some how GBC

1 - 20 of 29 Posts