Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my BULLITT#3891 on sept 7th on the Central Coast of California, Once I got it home I start to do a little cleaning on it and noticed the spelling on the rear deck lid was misspelled "BULITT" my question is do I replace the missing "L" or do I leave it as is, dose this take-away from the BULLITT, or dose it make it more collectable
thanks for any input..ALSBULITT

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Just my 2cents...I would fix it.
Of course, I THINK you'll have to buy the whole word, but then you'll have extra parts if anything needs replacing later on.
BULLITT gets misspelled and misinterpreted enough as it is...I'd fix it!

Happy Friday:smile: :smile:

·
Registered
959 Posts
You paid for 2 Ls dernnit.. and you should have 2 Ls! )D

Brian

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can't see a missing letter adding to the value or collectability. Too easy to duplicate. Now if they mistakenly put a Cobra motor in and you could prove it was done at the factory, that would be something completely different.

Get it fixed.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
mine had a busted U and a crocked B the dealer got the letter set for me( no charge fact mess up) and put it on, i say fix it, cuz if you dont people are going to try to tell you that it fack 0r some crap like that

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-09 12:29, ALSBULITT wrote:
I bought my BULLITT#3891 on sept 7th on the Central Coast of California, Once I got it home I start to do a little cleaning on it and noticed the spelling on the rear deck lid was misspelled "BULITT" my question is do I replace the missing "L" or do I leave it as is, dose this take-away from the BULLITT, or dose it make it more collectable
thanks for any input..ALSBULITT
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The dealer should fix this for you no questions asked under warranty. It's a very easy fix as they're only held on with 3M tape.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts