Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got any spare handgun or rifle shells lying around ? I went through a whole bunch of fired rounds
until I found a head size and stamp that I liked. This is 22-250 rifle shell

I then cut the head off with a Dremel tool and glued it to a tooth pick in the primer flash hole.
I then glued that into a small pilot hole to keep it central in my alloy cig lighter as shown.

A one of a kind Bullet theme cig lighter.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Very Nice, but....

English Bob said:
A one of a kind Bullet theme cig lighter.
Sorry Bob, I hate to bring this up, but according to the bylaws: NO SMOKING AROUND AMMUNITION. That includes Bullitts. I'm afraid you'll have to start refering to your "cig lighter" as your "Auxiliary Power Point". It looks as if you've gotten rid of your ashtray, but if you choose to have one, please refer to as your " Jumbo Coin Holder" or something that would inply the storage of something other than cig ashes. Thank You, The Management

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim5081 said:
Sorry Bob, I hate to bring this up, but according to the bylaws: NO SMOKING AROUND AMMUNITION. That includes Bullitts. I'm afraid you'll have to start refering to your "cig lighter" as your "Auxiliary Power Point". It looks as if you've gotten rid of your ashtray, but if you choose to have one, please refer to as your " Jumbo Coin Holder" or something that would inply the storage of something other than cig ashes. Thank You, The Management

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:
Ha ha :lol: Naturally it's a blank anyway ! I pulled the element out as soon as I bought it so that nobody
is ever tempted to play with it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Where did you get the bullitt badge? I like that!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Also what is the third button over?? Next to the traction control???

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well no on the fog lights. I like it just as it is. And yes on the badge. When I had my 99 35th anniversary car, a guy made badges for us also. I still have one of mine...4576 of 4628. They look nice but not as nice as yours.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the joker said:
Well no on the fog lights. I like it just as it is. And yes on the badge. When I had my 99 35th anniversary car, a guy made badges for us also. I still have one of mine...4576 of 4628. They look nice but not as nice as yours.
Fog lights helped me out last night when I had to drive home 40 miles on unlit interstate roads
as my head light packed up. Tried a spare bulb but I have a wiring issue ?
Fogs lights really paid off.

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts