Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across some tire valve caps from O'Reillys Auto Parts store that are chrome shaped bullitts. I put them on and get quite a few comments about them. People ask if they are stock. If you are interested in them and can't find them I can send them to you for $4.00.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-07 00:16, OKCBULLITT wrote:
I came across some tire valve caps from O'Reillys Auto Parts store that are chrome shaped bullitts. I put them on and get quite a few comments about them. People ask if they are stock. If you are interested in them and can't find them I can send them to you for $4.00.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That sounds cool! Any chance you can get a pic of them for everyone?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
GG makes them, part number 93324, 6.95 for four. They are plastic, I got mine at the Goodguys in Del Mar a few months ago. People love them. People ask me about those, my license plate frame (in fact member Bob from Texas emailed me about it, a Billet Specialties one), and my antenna that I also got in Del Mar. Some guys were selling chrome and colored Billet ones that they just started production of(I did not save the package) and I have not seen any since....I bought it thinking it would look good on the car before it came in and people are always asking me about it. I wish I had saved the box because I have no idea who made it, it was a small outfit in CA.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Hey Muse and Merc, do you guys have pics of those items on your cars? I'v been racking my brain on what to do with those lovely blue/grey caps on there now!!!
Thanks!
Cam

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, the bullet caps I have are quality metal crhome plated. I have purchased 10 packages of them and have access to many more so, if you want them e-mail me your adress and I will send them to you for four dollars. I am on the honor system so if you like them send me $4.00, if you don't pass them on. I'll try and post pics but the scanner is down.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I will have to email the pics or send them to someone who can put them up on here...so let me know if you want me to send them.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-07 23:22, OKCBULLITT wrote:
Hey guys, the bullet caps I have are quality metal crhome plated. I have purchased 10 packages of them and have access to many more so, if you want them e-mail me your adress and I will send them to you for four dollars. I am on the honor system so if you like them send me $4.00, if you don't pass them on. I'll try and post pics but the scanner is down.

I'll shoot you the $4 (even if I don't keep them on the car) and get some pics of it for everyone. I'll send you a check and my address via Mail if you email me your addr. (I wouldn't post it here.. rampaging Camaro guys might show up :smile:

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Here is a pic of the Bullitt tire valve cap (thanks for helping me get ahold of a set OKC Bullitt).

I think they look cool (although I would have preferred a .38 bullet like the round a normal San Fransisco police officer would have used in the late 60's. :smile:

Group buy anyone? :wink:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for pics Bullittoid they look great. I agree that they stick out a little far, but their the best ones I have seen.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Hmm, those are different from mine. Mine look like a 38 and are plastic/chrome. Like I said, I would post if I knew how.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
On 2001-06-25 23:11, merc50 wrote:
Hmm, those are different from mine. Mine look like a 38 and are plastic/chrome. Like I said, I would post if I knew how.

Merc,

Can you email the picture to me (as an attachment) and I can put it up for you?

·
Registered
260 Posts
i want a set of those

·
Registered
173 Posts
I hated the originals, so I bought the "Ford Police Vehicle" valve caps from PPI. I know that I'm not in law enforcement, but Frank Bullitt was!! :smile: I also have "Police Interceptor" Crown Vic decals just above the door locks on the windows.

Richard

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I just got a set of them from OKC Bullitt. They are awesome.

Thanks OKC! :smile:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am replying to this so as to put it back on top of the message boards. I have been receiving requests for these caps and have access to all anyone could want. The cost will be $4.50 for my cost and shipping. It was $4.00 but postage has increased for some reason. Let me know by e-mail, send to [email protected]

Scott

1 - 18 of 18 Posts