Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DHG with less than 6000 miles. It's been garage kept, never been rained on, never smoked in. I always keep her cleaned, waxed and all the fluids checked myself. Absolutely no blemishes or mods. The only thing I have done was change the oil and I used Havoline 5w-20 and a Fram filter. A picture of my Bullitt is viewable under the Bullittproof forum along with all the other Bullitt pictures. I'm asking $26,000. I live in central Ky. Call Steve at:

859-224-2622 Home

859-492-9887 Cell

[email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No longer for sale. I just passed 30k miles and I think I'll keep the old girl. She's been good to me. I just shined her up with a 3 step McGuires shine, total cleaning job from top to bottom, inside and out. She sleeps safe and sound in the garage every night and probably gets driven about once every 2 weeks. Only problem I've had so far is wrinkled leather on the steering wheel and brake vibration, both of which were fixed for free no questions at the dealer.

Happy driving.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
good decision on keeping her.. Mine is going to get a new steering wheel too and 3rd break light this week. They already ordered the parts...

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Now that you are keeping her how about coming to the NMRA event in Bowling Green KY and showing it off and hanging with a few other buillittheads???October 1,2,3.Take care and good choice keeping her.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like a definate possibility. I could make Bowling Green in 3 hours easy. Where can I get more info on the event?

·
Registered
590 Posts
how do you jump from 6000 to 30000 miles.
must be in sales?????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt3530 on 2004-07-05 03:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, what he said. Actually if I were going to sell the car today I'd be asking a lot less money. I just payed taxes and the taxable value was about 12k. Of course my 5 year loan still has 13k left on it. They always find a way to get you.

Yeah, I'm going to keep it. But everything's for sale really.

Anybody wanna buy a 29 year old redhead with a nice body? She can cool too. :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Since you're keeping your Bullitt, you must come to the 4th Bullitt Nationals next June in Bullitt County, KY. Any pics on the Redhead! :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What strip is that picture of .50? It looks familiar.

Where's down the road? I'm in South Lexington.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am about to list mine for sale in Ontario Canada.

RARE FIND.....2001 Mustang "Bullitt" car for sale. Full stock. Original owner. Never drove in snow or salt. Winter stored. Highland green. Leather interior. ONLY 23,000.miles Never hard driven & in great condition. One of only 5500 ever made. #3591. Not many left today. Also Steve McQueen Bullitt collector box (never opened) included. Located in Deep River Ontario Canada. Message me or call to view. Can send you pictures.
Priced @ $15,000. US

289 303 8342

1 - 13 of 13 Posts