Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up #5506 last night at Ford.Does anybody know how many bullitts Ford actually built.Also under the back of the car right by the gas tank I pulled a paper out of there I think it was the build sheet, is this right.I traded in my 2001 gt for the bullit the transmission in the bullitt is completely different then the GT. I know it comes with a 11 inch clutch and 3650 tremec it almost feels like the tranny is to much for the car.In the GT the motor seemed to over power the transmission.

·
Registered
721 Posts
welcome, 5582 were made. this makes ours even more rare than we first thought. Watch the 2003 Mach 1 sell like hotcakes because people already see how smart we are picking up on this great special edition greatest GT ever. People won't want to miss out again.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hey SILVERBULLET! I have #5508. You're the closest bullitt I've seen to my own. Guess we came across the line together huh? What color did you buy? I wonder whose got #5507?

Hey XTC...is that really the final number? NJOYN5599 has #5599 I wonder if they skipped a few numbers in production.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2001-10-04 21:03 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts